Welcome To PRINCESS DURRU SHEHVAR COLLEGE OF EDUCATION FOR WOMEN
Established more than 70 years ago in 1942, the Minhajush Sharqia Education Society, has rendered pioneering and dedicated service to the backward section of society in the old city of Hyderabad by taking up the education of girls at a time when it was not a priority.
The founding fathers and successive members of the Governing Board have selflessly worked towards the goal of upliftment of the community through education of the girl child, with the conviction that this would lead to empowerment and development of the entire family and thus , vast sections of the hitherto deprived.
The present members of the Governing Board are:
|1.||Mrs .Mahpara Ali||President|
|2.||Mr .Zafar Javeed||Vice President|
|3.||Mr. Mohd Jafer||Secretary|
|4.||Mr. Masood Ahmed Khan||Treasurer|
|5.||Mrs. Sultana Nazeer||Member|
|6.||Mr. Rashid Qaiyum||Member|
|7.||Mr. Sarwar Ali Khan||Member|
|8.||Mr. Zainul Abedeen||Member|
|9.||Mr. Esa Yaseen||Member|
|10.||Miss Amina Batool||Member|
- Princess Durru Shehvar Girls High School(Urdu Medium)
- Model High School(English Medium)
- Princess Durru Shehvar Junior College for Girls ( both Urdu and English Medium)
- Princess Durru Shehvar Pre Primary School.
- Princess Durru Shehvar College of Education for Women.
The society currently runs the following institutions.
- Creating a stronge foundation for our students through
- Dissemination of Knowledge
- Boarding of outlook
- Creating of enquiring minds
- Inculcation of the right values of integrity and honesty
- Development of respect for each other
- Underlining the importance of contribution to society and
- Inculcation of healthy habits
- An open area of about two and half acres
- Open well ventilated classrooms and discussion rooms
- Fully equipped laboratories
- Sports room